Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Discover New Fishing Hot Spots

Tired of the fishing the same old lake or river? Even though there are other fishing spots within driving distance - many of us get in the rut of fishing in the same spot out of convenience. There's nothing wrong with that. But if you really enjoy trout fishing, it's a lot of fun to try your luck at different fishing holes.

I recently found a great site that can help - especially if you're new to a state and don't know all of its fishing spots yet. The site offers trail maps for just about every outdoor activity - including fishing. I personally find the site very helpful - even though it doesn't list ALL of the fishing spots in my state. It still gives me some good information and maps.

I really find this site helpful when I travel to other states. I live close to California, Colorado and Nevada borders. Not knowing those states as well as my own, I can print off maps for fishing spots in those states ahead of time. This helps me a lot!

To access all of the maps, you have to subscribe to the site ($49/year) - but you can try it for free for 14 days.

Browse over 30,000 trails and unlimited topo maps for free. Sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment